Breakfast in bed ?

Breakfast in bed  is an honoured relaxing time. However, even though I am fan expert on brunches (I go twice a month with my friends), I do not like to get crumbs on my sheets! As for coffee,  hot chocolate, Chai tea in bed that is another thing , but only in special occasions and with a folding tray as the one in the picture.  

Whether you like breakfast or not in bed , it is recommendable to pay attention to these moments of relaxation without any schedules; reading a good book or entertained and loved by someone.

And, do you like to have breakfast in bed?
Cheer because it is already Thursday!
Tomorrow , wait for a very special post!


Photography - Francisca
Oval Dinner plate Green - Hkliving
Oval side plate - Hkliving
Tea cup nude - Hkliving
Coffe cup - Hkliving
Napkin - Zara Home
Pumpkin with flowers - S.Hamblenton

Comments

Popular Posts