Halloween is coming

Halloween, festival loved by some and hated by others. We know it is a tradition that has become a worldwide popular thanks to Hollywood and TV shows. Halloween makes us feel like children and it is great to see the children being involved in the decorations and planning of the day.
afabric. napkin, pumpkin, Halloween, crackers, cutlery, black, plate, pot,
Spider fabric-myfabrics
Victorian Pottery Skull plate-better homes and gardens
Black cutlery- Zara Home
Halloween confetti crackers-Meri Meri
Witches Napkins-John Lewis
Pumpkin Cocotte- Food52

Will it be my mother's yearly tradition of eating pumpkin pie and lighting candles while listening to her best Halloween story of "Pepito Patata"? I think that is what started it all. I will always remember my mum's enthusiasm in retelling her story and how she still does it to her grandchildren. Halloween in our house is a fun , creative, enjoyable day and the perfect excuse to pop in and see amazing decorations whilst "Trick or treating". Which, funny enough my child loves even though he is not into sweets! (well, obviously loves chocolate!) Halloween was the first step of  my mum to introduce the Anglo-Saxon culture to my sister and me! So, thanks mum!
Extracts of my Mum's book of "Pepito Patata"





Comments

Popular Posts