Like grandmother like mother like daughters like grand daughters

All is in our family and how much we like the little details about everything. My grandma is unique, like no other. She has a very particular personality and has always adore beauty in all terms. With in the title of this post, I haven't added my aunt as the title would be too long, but she is definitively part of these focus in detail. I have always admire my grandma because of her sense of style and elegance as well as her love of going to the beach in her 90s in December to take a "calumbin"(swim) even though the rest of us are wearing coats and scarves. That shows her strength and passion for enjoying life.  But of course, it is hard to keep up with her as she can be stubborn in her ways.

You might wonder why I dedicate this post to my grandma when this is  a table decor blog. Well, she was admitted to hospital with an infection for a month. And of course, her daughter that knows her  very well, decided that one of the ways to keep her motivated and making her eat to recover, was not to have the hospital's tableware; she needed beauty and style to drink her tea and eat her food. My auntie knows that these small details can change her whole mood, so why not pamper her in these moments? 
Tea set and box by El corte Ingles
Bouquet made by my very talented
auntie with local wildflowers.

Of course, the pillow had to be change to a lovely cosy and beautiful Zara Home cover!

"It is the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen" John Wooden










"

Comments

Popular Posts