Breast cancer is not pink

Breast Cancer is not pink , all of us who have it know it. We appreciate all the affection that people have shown on the 19th of October by shouting that we are not alone but for us it is a complicated day.

Today, I want to dedicated this post to those of my club, to that 20% that will coexist all our existence with the disease. Where research helps us to squeeze every second to the maximum. It goes for you, partner, and for all those who stay by our side making life easier.

This is a blog about decoration and you know  more than anyone that your self-care  and making your life more beautiful in bad times it is nothing superficial.

If you are going to buy something today related to breast cancer; please make sure it is destined  to a specific research project. If it is not very clear and you know someone who is sick, dedicate that money to buy something that gives her more quality of life or high spirits. Donations don't have to be economic, the details that we value are thought with the heart.


Flowers - Anthropologie
Tshirt- Violeta by Mango
Tableware- Anthropologie
Record Player- Crislay
Ice Lolly recipient- Lekué
Woman Pink - Cloe Photography

The other day my friend Ana put one of these little Anthropologie parcels on the table. Then, I discovered that it had also been tricky for all my friends to go through serenity, optimism, intuition and courage, all the stones that are in my house.

My psycho-oncologist gave me a great idea: to make a playlist with songs chosen by my loved ones. It is very freaky but every time I hear it, it makes me smile. My husband also gave me a record player that we enjoy while eating instead of watching TV.

Making your day to day routines more beautiful, laying the table, even though you haven't got a hint of hunger or have only eaten  corticosteroid, will not neglect your self care.One ice lolly a day will make you avoid the metallic flavour.

Soon they will hit our target just keep shooting darts.

Comments

Popular Posts