Hot Chocolate

I do not drink alcohol and believe me this is quite tricky  when you have a family full of wine lovers. Therefore, when the cold is finally installed, I do not have other options than to look for different drinks when I go out and about.

I love hot chocolate!. In Spain, it is thicker than in England or the United States. When it comes to dip something into the hot chocolate I prefer the Spanish version; but if it just as a drink I prefer the Anglo-saxon version. Also, in the thinner version, I like all the different flavours you can add and not to say the marshmallows decorations! I loved them too much!

Hot chocolate warms your soul.
And you... how do you prefer hot chocolate?
hoy chocolate, chocolate,milk,pewter
Coffee machine with filter
Enamel  red chocolate pot
Enamel milk jug
White and red tray
Carousel music box with Spanish mini-wafers
All from the Real Fabrica Shop


Comments

Popular Posts